Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Fire Gone Extinguisher 16 oz Can
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Fire Gone is a wonderful alternative to traditional fire extinguishers because the discharge time is much faster which helps reduce the of life and property. It is a trigger style aerosol that, once activated, releases a powerful foam blanket on the ignited material to suppress the fire. Fire Gone utilizes a formula that has been researched and developed for over 20 years, resulting in a revolutionary way to extinguish small fires safely and rapidly.
- Use on just about anything: Fire Gone has been tested by the internationally recognized Bureau Veritas Consumer Product Services Inc., to be effective on: Class A - Wood Straw, Hay, Cotton, Tires, Fabric, Paper. Class B - Gasoline/Diesel, Fuels. Class C - Electrical Equipment Fires. Class K - Grease, Cooking Oils, Animal Fats, Vegetable Fats
- Safety Feature: Has a black safety tab attached so the unit won’t discharge if something hits it accidentally.
- Convenient Size: Being only 10” high and 3” round this unit is less than half the size of your average fire extinguisher making it perfect to store anywhere!
- Easy Clean-Up: Simply wipe the with a damp cloth after the fire has died out. Leaves no messy residue behind. It will not damage the boat or auto parts.
- Environmentally Safe: Fire Gone is environmentally safe and biodegradable. Fire Gone is non-toxic and does not use harsh synthetic chemicals or acids. Additionally, Fire Gone Fire Extinguisher is noncorrosive.
- Warranty: 4 years
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Fire Gone is specially formulated to form a vapor suppressing aqueous film on hydrocarbon type fuels or a polymeric membrane on polar solvent/water miscible type fuels. The molecules then form a vapor suppressing seal for rapid control of fire while blocking the release of further vapor fuel. Fire Gone Formulation encapsulates the fire itself while forming a high-quality foam blanket that floats on the outside of the ignited material, starving it of oxygen. Water contained in this foam blanket cools the ignited material while continuously forming more foam barriers.